Flex Training Services
Flex Training Service Proposal
Download and submit the Flex Training Questionnaire for additional information and quote requests. Please save document as PDF and email form to email@example.com.
A well-educated staff is one of the best investments an organization can make. EPCOR understands that all organizations are different and have very specific training needs. Whether you need to train new employees, support staff, entire departments, senior management, board of directors or even Originators, we work with you to create customized payments training targeting your needs.
"EPCOR’s Flex Training provides us a partnering opportunity to engage our originators and bank staff with an outside ACH expert. Each year we collaborate with EPCOR to design a refreshed presentation. It is an economical way to educate our originators about NACHA rules, fraud trends and our own electronic services security procedures."
—Stacie Eighmey, Hawthorn Bank
EPCOR's Flex Training Services is the most convenient and cost-effective way to educate a number of people at once. From five participants to 200, programs are priced by the session, not the number of participants. It's Your Training, Your Way! We work with you to customize a payments curriculum that provides your organization the knowledge and skills necessary for success. You determine the topics, when and where the training takes place, the audience and how the training is delivered – either in-person or via webinar. We handle the rest!
Can't fit training into a typical work day? No problem. We are also available after hours and holidays.
Listed below are a few of our popular Flex Training topics. But, remember, no topic is off limits! We'll deliver training on any payments topic you could possibly desire.
- Understanding the Basics of the ACH Network – Ideal for frontline and new financial institution staff members
- Managing your ACH Origination Program – Perfect for operations, cash/treasury management and account officers
- Recognizing and Managing ACH Risk – Critical for operations, lending/credit, cash/treasury management and boards of directors
- Account Takeover and Network Intrusion – Important for cash/treasury management, boards of directors, origination customers and operations
- Customer Service and Payments-Related Issues – Valuable for frontline tellers and CSR/MSR, operations and cash/treasury management
- Educating Business Customers on Electronic Payments – Vital for business customers, cash/treasury management and account officers
"We had the pleasure of using Flex Training when we needed training on 'Everything a Bank Needs to Know about Offering ACH Origination Services to Businesses.' EPCOR developed training that covered exactly what we needed to know in a way that matched our existing level of understanding. They delivered the training via two separate teleconferences which allowed us to divide the information into manageable amounts, without the concern of any travel expenses. In summary, EPCOR's Flex Training sessions have been one of the most beneficial and cost effective education options that our bank has ever used: they simply exceeded our expectations!"
—Chris Cook, Farmers Bank and Trust Company