Who We Are…
EPCOR is a not-for-profit trade association devoted to providing timely and relevant payments education and support to our members to help them maintain compliance, improve operational processes, and mitigate risk and fraud. Through our affiliation with NACHA and other industry associations EPCOR fosters and promotes improvement of the payment systems which are in the best interest of our members.
What We Do…
The mission of EPCOR is to provide our members with the knowledge, support and industry representation necessary to succeed in the ever-evolving electronic payments business.
Who We Serve…
EPCOR serves more than 2,000 member banks, credit unions, thrifts and affiliated organizations located in Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
What We Offer…
EPCOR is a robust and influential organization uniquely positioned to foster and promote improvement of the payment systems. We are a resource regarding the rules and regulations that govern the payment systems, including ACH, check and image, cards, wires, as well as payments-related risk and fraud. Our staff of payments professionals, AAPs, NCPs and risk/fraud experts is available to support you in a variety of ways. For additional information on EPCOR Member Benefits, please visit our Member Services page.
- Questions Answered – Via our toll-free helpline, website chat feature or members-only email
- Annual Conferences – Hosted in Columbus, OH each Spring and Kansas City, MO each Fall
- Payments University – Held each year in Branson, MO and Sandusky, OH
- In-Person Seminars – Over 75 conducted annually throughout our region
- Webinars – Over 50 conducted annually on a variety of payments and risk topics
- On-Demand Training – A vast library of courses available 24/7
- ACH Audits & Risk Assessments – Facilitated by Accredited ACH Professionals with prior banking experience
- Advisory Services – Whatever payments challenge you are facing, look to our experienced and accredited payments professionals for customized assistance and guidance based on rules, regulations and real-life situations at a fraction of the cost of big-name consulting groups.
- RDC Risk Assessments – Conducted by National Check Professionals with prior banking experience
- Timely News Briefs & eCommunications – Announcing current industry developments and regulatory requirements
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Consulting