Who We Are…
EPCOR is a not-for-profit payments association which provides payments expertise through education, advice and member representation. EPCOR assists banks, credit unions, thrifts and affiliated organizations in maintaining compliance, reducing risk and enhancing the overall operational efficiency of the payment systems. Through our affiliation with industry partners and other associations, EPCOR fosters and promotes improvement of the payments systems which are in the best interest of our members.
What We Do…
The mission of EPCOR is to provide payments expertise through education, advice and member representation.
Who We Serve…
EPCOR serves more than 1,800 member banks, credit unions, thrifts and affiliated organizations located in Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
What We Offer…
EPCOR is a robust and influential organization uniquely positioned to foster and promote improvement of the payment systems. We are a resource regarding the rules and regulations that govern the payment systems, including ACH, check and image, cards and wires, as well as payments-related risk and fraud. Our staff of payments professionals, AAPs, NCPs and risk/fraud experts is available to support you in a variety of ways. For additional information on EPCOR Member Benefits, please visit our Membership page.
- Questions Answered – Via our toll-free helpline, website chat feature or members-only email
- Annual Conferences – Hosted in Columbus, OH each spring and Kansas City, MO each fall
- Payments University – Held each year in Branson, MO; Sandusky, OH and our newly added location, French Lick, IN
- In-Person Seminars – Over 75 conducted annually throughout our region
- Webinars – Over 50 conducted annually on a variety of payments and risk topics
- On-Demand Training – A vast library of courses available 24/7
- ACH Audits & Risk Assessments – Facilitated by Accredited ACH Professionals with prior banking experience
- Advisory Services – Whatever payments challenge you are facing, look to our experienced and accredited payments professionals for customized assistance and guidance based on rules, regulations and real-life situations at a fraction of the cost of big-name consulting groups.
- RDC Risk Assessments – Conducted by National Check Professionals with prior banking experience
- Timely News Briefs & eCommunications – Announcing current industry developments and regulatory requirements